Boundless Network, Inc. (“Boundless”) is authorized by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (“AMD”) to own, operate and manage the AMD Fan Store. Boundless uses information we collect to operate, maintain, and provide you the features and functionality of the Boundless Technology Platform (“BTP”), to analyze how the site is used, diagnose service or technical problems, maintain security, personalize content, remember information to help you efficiently access your account and order history, and monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, request a quote, place an order, opt into e-mail newsletter or promotional marketing communications, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- Information is collected when a user:
- Visits any page on the store
- Creates an account
- Places an order
- Opt in information for newsletters or promotional marketing communication emails
- Submits a request from the Contact Us page
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Anonymous users will have limited functionality on the site.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- All information we collect is stored in a database on a secure server. For more information, see “How do we protect visitor information?” section below.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, request a quote, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, reach out to us via the Contact Us page, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive an e-mail newsletter or promotional marketing communications, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters or promotional marketing communications, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, we reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers to authorized personnel when confirming an order. We only transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company and banking facility during order processing to facilitate the transaction. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting us directly using the Contact Us form on the Store.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. This also includes website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
We share personal information with trusted third parties, including AMD, payment processors, fulfillment centers, and freight carriers, to help us provide products and services to you such as fulfilling and delivering orders, processing payments, delivering e-mail newsletters, and administering drawings or contests. In these situations, you are using and directing us to intentionally disclose personal information so our products and services and your requests can be provided to you.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information about you that we pass to a third party will be held securely by that party and only be used for the purposes for which it was provided to them.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email and modifying your preferences. You may also reach out to us to request an update to your e-mail subscription preferences. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, contact our technology services support group at email@example.com or via phone at 1-888-898-6671. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue. You can contact our technology services support group at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-898-6671.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.